1. Do you perform outside? Yes we can perform outside, but because our instruments are delicate they cannot withstand extreme heat or cold. It may be required to provide some form of shelter for us, depending on the weather.
2. Do you travel outside of Saskatoon? Yes we travel outside of the city, but there will be additional fees. Please see our pricing section for further information, or contact us for more details.
3. What do you wear to perform? Unless otherwise asked we will most likely arrive at your event wearing formal black attire. However, we are more than happy to accomodate requests, if you would prefer us to wear something specific!
4. What kind of music do you play? We are primarily classical musicians, but are able to play in most any genre, from pop to jazz. Please visit our Media page for an idea of what the Starry Night Musicians can bring to your event.
5. Can I request a certain piece of music? We are happy to take requests and will play it if we can find the music. We are also able to arrange pieces of music but that will be an additional fee. Please contact us if you have a certain piece in mind.
6. If I hire you to play at my wedding can you come to the dress rehearsal? We have performed at many weddings and are very experienced at timing our music to fit ceremonies. However, we are more than happy to attend your rehearsal for an extra cost.